Google in DataForSEO Labs API: Overview
Google endpoints in DataForSEO Labs API provide data based on our in-house Google SERP database, Keyword Database (4.8+ billion keywords), and Domains Database.
Endpoints based on Google search data are segmented according to the following SEO practices.
Get new opportunities and rising trends with these powerful keyword research algorithms:
• Keywords For Site relevant to the target domain.
• Related Keywords from the “searches related to” element of Google SERP.
• Keyword Suggestions that match the specified seed keyword with additional words before, after, or within the seed key phrase.
• Keyword Ideas that fall into the same category as specified seed keywords.
• Historical Search Volume with current cost-per-click, and competition values.
• Bulk Keyword Difficulty of ranking in the first top-10 organic results.
• Search Intent data for up to 1,000 keywords.
Market-specific keyword analysis
Get keyword ideas, rankings and traffic data based on in-market categories of Google Ads:
• Categories For Domain with general rankings and traffic data for the keywords in each category.
• Keywords For Categories with the search volume rates for the last month, search volume trends for the previous 12 months, as well as current cost-per-click and competition values.
• Domain Metrics By Categories with historical ranking data, current and historical ETV, impressions ETV, estimated paid traffic cost and more.
• Top Searches with Google Ads metrics, product categories, and Google SERP data.
Get keywords, rankings and search traffic data for any website:
• Domain Whois Overview with ranking and traffic info from organic and paid search.
• Ranked Keywords that any domain or URL has positions for in SERP.
• SERP Competitors and the rankings they hold for the keywords you specify.
• Competitors Domain with a full overview of its rankings and traffic from organic and paid search.
• Domain Intersection keywords for which both specified domains rank within the same SERPs.
• Subdomains for the target domain you specify along with the ranking distribution across organic and paid search.
• Relevant Pages of the specified domain with rankings and traffic data.
• Domain Rank Overview with ranking and traffic data from organic and paid search.
• Historical SERPs with a complete overview of featured snippets and other extra elements that were present within the specified dates.
• Historical Rank Overview with historical data on rankings and traffic of the specified domain from organic and paid search.
• Page Intersection keywords for which the specified pages rank within the same SERP.
• Bulk Traffic Estimation with estimated monthly traffic volumes for up to 1,000 domains.
To find answers on common questions about DataForSEO Labs API and find guidance on efficient use of its features, visit our Help Center.
DataForSEO Labs API supports only the Live method of data retrieval. It doesn’t require making separate POST and GET requests to the corresponding endpoints and delivers instant results.
You can send up to 2000 API calls per minute. Contact us if you would like to raise the limit.
Note that the maximum number of requests that can be sent simultaneously is limited to 30.
The cost can be calculated on the Pricing page. You can check your spending in your account dashboard or by making a separate call to the User Data endpoint
You can test DataForSEO Labs API for free using DataForSEO Sandbox.