Bing in DataForSEO Labs API: Overview
Bing endpoints in DataForSEO Labs API:
• The Bing Related Keywords endpoint is based on the “Related Searches” box in Bing SERPs and offers the opportunity to search for related keywords on Bing.
• The Bing Ranked Keywords endpoint offers an opportunity to find the keywords that any website is ranking for in Bing.
• The Bing Domain Rank Overview endpoint gives a comprehensive overview of a certain website’s ranking changes.
• The Bing SERP Competitors endpoint help you identify competitors for any website ranking on Bing.
• The Bing Domain Intersection endpoint will provide you with a list of keywords for which the target websites intersect in Bing SERP.
• The Bing Page Intersection endpoint will provide you with a list of keywords for which the target pages intersect in Bing SERP.
• The Bing Relevant Pages endpoint will provide you with rankings of pages relevant to the specified domain
• The Competitors Domain endpoint provides a full overview of rankings and traffic data for competitor domains.
• The Subdomains endpoint provides a list of subdomains for the target domain you specify along with the ranking distribution across the Bing’s organic and paid search results.
• The Bulk Keyword Difficulty endpoint will provide you with the Keyword Difficulty metric for a maximum of 1,000 keywords in a single API request.
• The Bulk Traffic Estimation endpoint can provide the estimated traffic volume for up to 1,000 domains.
DataForSEO Labs API supports only the Live method of data retrieval. It doesn’t require making separate POST and GET requests to the corresponding endpoints and delivers instant results.
You can send up to 2000 API calls per minute. Contact us if you would like to raise the limit.
You can test DataForSEO Labs API for free using DataForSEO Sandbox.